You’re engaged….now what? Where do you begin? Lisa Giroux Wedding & Event Coordination can help you with the planning process. Certified by the Wedding Planners Institute of Canada we up hold a high standard Code of Ethics.
We are here to help guide you and assist in the planning and/or execution of your wedding or event.
What is a Wedding Coordinator?
A skilled professional who can help select vendors and venues, budget management, theme development and décor, managing and seeing to the finest details and supervising the event itself. A wedding coordinator is involved in every step of the wedding. They keep everyone organized by setting up a clear plan for the event and following up to make sure everything flows well.
Core Services of a Wedding Coordinator:
- Day of/month of/ Coordination
- Full Wedding Coordination
The Four Main Reasons People Hire a Wedding Coordinator:
- They are too busy/overwhelmed to properly plan their wedding
- They are planning their wedding from a distance
- They want their wedding to be planned to perfection from a professional
- They would prefer to enjoy, not work on their wedding day